Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Beautiful Bash Family!

A couple weeks ago, Allison had sent me a text message asking if I would like to take Nolan's 18 month pictures. I got SO excited when she asked, because even though he is a workout, Nolan is one of my favorite kiddos to photograph!

I sat on a bench on Main Street in Old Town St. Charles waiting for them to arrive and I was thinking, oh crap. It was wet, cold, and a little breezy. Kids usually don't behave very well when it's cold out. But Nolan was a trooper! He didn't mind that we kept putting on and taking off his coat about a million times, or that his cheeks were starting to turn rosy. Nolan is quite the little booger, much like most of my children who I photograph, but when I nail the shot that I work on for several minutes, I get so happy! He is such a rewarding chore! Ha! 

So without further ado, here is Nolan! Along with his Handsome daddy Stephan and his gorgeous mommy Allison!














No comments:

Post a Comment