Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Louis James Bauer has arrived!

Meet Louis. Precious, handsome, sweet Louis!

My husband Dan has been best friend with Louis' daddy Levi, since second grade. Amanda, Louis' mommy, has become a great friend of mine recently! I am so happy that God has blessed this amazing couple with such a beautiful, healthy baby boy!

Ugh, don't you just want to scoop him up and cuddle him all day? When I was taking his pictures, this little guy would NOT fall asleep. Amanda kept apologizing, but I didn't mind one bit! I am such a sucker for little ones with lots of hair and long toes!

So here he is! Enjoy!

 This photo is my favorite of the 5 or 6 that I got him to sleep in.




 I LOVE his wrinkly skin! It was so so soft!

 Daddy's little hunting buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment