Follow me on Facebook ~ Check out my website

Friday, February 3, 2012

The one and only, Ms. Jennifer Kay!

For those of you who don't know this lovely girl, this is my sister Jennifer Kay. Everyone calls her Jenny, but I call her Jen. I know that she has made it public before that she doesn't like being call Jen, but I honestly think she doesn't mind me calling her that!

Jen is something else.

She is the kind of person that will tell you how it is, in whatever tone she feels is necessary. She is very smart, caring, hilarious, and outgoing. Her radio is always super loud, she is IN LOVE with Justin Bieber, hot pink cheetah print is her favorite color, and loves to eat just butter bread. Yes, you heard me, just butter bread. She is a senior in high school this year and will be going to Mizzou for her first year of college! Holy crap, Jen's going to college! Gulp...

I love Jen with all my heart. She is #3 out of us 4 girls and makes it known that we mistreated her as kids. She "claims" that we told her she was adopted because she looked nothing like us, but I find that hard to believe...

Adopted or not Jen, you are simply beautiful in every way! Here are some of her Senior pictures I took this year and I am sure I will take more!

 This shot is totally Jen.





 Love, love, love this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment